Happy Friday, everyone!
Normally we’d feature some fun, fluffy post today, but seeing as we’re coming up fast on the holidays, I wanted to give everyone one last chance to order from our in-stock items. I have to stress that if you want to order anything off this list, you do so TODAY to ensure arrival in time for Christmas gift-giving.
Here is the procedure to follow:
- Click on this link to view our current inventory. We will endeavor to keep the list up to date, but to guarantee what you want is still available…
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask if the item is still available.
- If it is, we’ll provide you with a direct link to the item on our web store so you can make the purchase.
- If you’re interested in any item listed on the miscellaneous page of the inventory sheet, you will need to contact us to see a picture of the item as these items are not sold through our website. Misc. items will be sold through a private transaction, which we will set up for you as soon as you tell us you want to buy the item.
- Buy the item TODAY so we can get it in the mail tomorrow. Even though the US Postal Service says anything sent domestically by First Class Mail by December 20 will arrive at its destination by December 24, that’s cutting it close, so make the purchase today (or purchase the Priority Shipping upgrade, which also comes with tracking information). We’re sorry, international customers, but at this point in time we can’t get orders to you in time for Christmas unless you pay for overnight shipping.
If you have placed an order with us for a made-to-order item, please know that we are ahead of schedule and will be keeping the machines humming over the weekend. However, at this point in time we unfortunately cannot accept requests for rush orders out of consideration for customers who already have outstanding orders with us. Thank you for your understanding.